Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- The online portion is self paced and can be completed around your schedule. The online section can be started once the course is paid in full and will need to be completed before classroom/clinical instruction begins. There are 11 sections that contain videos, reading, and quizzes.
- Take the Health Insurance portability and accountability (HIPPA) exam.
- You must complete 28 hours of lab time with a qualified instructor at a designated facility.
- You must complete 24 hours of clinical time (at long term care facility with a qualified instructor).
- Students are required to wear scrubs during clinicals.
Knowledge/Practical Skills Test
*Students must complete all training and testing portions within the quarter you registered, all fees will be forfeited for any portions of training not completed during this time period.
where the people make the difference