WSC COVID-19 UPDATES & INFORMATION
The WSC Student ID Card is your official college identification card to be used for campus services such as dining, bookstore purchases, learning common services, and more. Use of the card constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions distributed upon issuance.
What services can I access with my WSC Student ID Card?
Who is eligible to get a WSC Student ID Card?
- Meal plan contract services at the Teton Grill
- Learning Commons services (the WSC Student ID Card is your library card)
- Ability to use financial aid or third-party charging for purchases made at the WSC Bookstore
- Admission to WSC activities such as athletic or student life events
- Use of Williston Area Recreation Center
- Add dollars to WSC Student ID Cards for WSC Bookstore or Teton Grill purchases
- Discounts from local businesses
How and where do I get a WSC Student ID Card?
- Currently enrolled students taking WSC classes for credit (excludes auditing and Continuing Education classes)
- Current WSC employees
Do I need to get a new card every semester/year?
- Get your WSC Student ID Card in the Learning Commons during regular office hours.
- Distance students may request a mailed ID. To do so, please complete the Distance WSC Student ID request form.
- No charge for the first WSC Student ID Card
- WSC students and employees must present:
- Photographic proof of identification (e.g., current driver's license or passport)
- Proof of their NDUS EMPLID number
I lost my WSC Student ID Card. Now what?
- If a WSC student has a break in study, they will qualify for a new card at no cost.
- Report your lost card to Student Services
- The replacement fee is $25
where the people make the difference