Programs offered at TrainND Northwest
Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
TrainND Northwest is proud to be a premier training center for Commercial Driver's License Training needs. Courses offered by TrainND Northwest have flexible options to accomodate both your skill level and time constraints, and include:
- CDL Training
- Fast Track
- Hot Shot
- Class B
- Class B to Class A
- Hazardous Material for H Endorsement
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
The C.N.A. Blended training program is set up in three sections: online instruction, classroom/clinical instruction, and testing. This program will prepare you as a C.N.A. in a skilled and acute care facility or home healthcare setting.
The online portion will begin on a quarterly basis and must completed before classroom/clinical instruction begins. The classroom/clinical instruction is offered at TrainND Northwest (completed over a two week period), with the clinical at a local long term care facility. The total cost of the online and classroom/clinicals is $1200.
Once you have completed those two sections you will take the State of North Dakota knowledge and practical skills test for $200. A Certificate of Completion is awarded once all three sections are completed.
TrainND Northwest is proud to partner with George Brown College to offer a variety of Online Technician Training Courses. These courses are designed to be completed at your own pace online and can be purchased as a total course or individual modules as you progress through the program.
ASCENT: Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) aka drones, are an emerging technology. UAS related careers are exciting and high paying.
TrainND offers numerous courses to help you expand into the UAS world.
- UAS Career Exploration
- Investigate possible careers in UAS and learn more about this exciting industry in our online, self-paced course.
- Visual Line of Sight UAS and Part 107 Training
- Prepare for the Part 107 FAA exam in our online, self-paced course, which whill allow you to fly UASs commercially. Additionally, you can book flight training with our instructors to gain comfort and experience utilizing both simulators and actual UAS.
- Beyond Visual Lind of Sight UAS Training
- In this four-week course, y ou will learn BLVOS basis, equipment and repair flight training and safety. Indsutry specific training is available as well.
Upcoming Class: April 1-26
where the people make the difference