Your initial award is based on full-time enrollment. Important - you must be enrolled in at least six credits to be eligible for a Federal Direct Loan.
How to Accept/Decline Your Financial Aid
Grants and scholarship are automatically accepted on your behalf.
- Log into your Campus Connection
- Select the Financial Aid Tile
- Change to correct aid year
- Select Accept/Decline
- Edit (pencil tool)
Be sure to decline any award you do not want – this will help to prevent you from receiving unwanted emails from the Financial Aid Office instructing you to accept/decline your offered awards.
Federal Direct Loans
If you are accepting a Federal Direct Loan for the first time (and you will be enrolled in at least six credits), complete these steps in order for us to process your federal loans:
- Go to http://studentloans.gov
- Sign in under the 'Manager My Direct Loan' section and complete:
- Sign Master Promissory Note
- Complete Entrance Loan Counseling