WSC's Staff Senate shall be the representative body of staff to serve the following objectives and purposes:
2020-2021 STAFF SENATORS
- To foster a spirit of unity and cooperation as a participant along with the Faculty Senate and Student Senate in College governance.
- To serve as an active communication link for meaningful information exchange between staff and administration relative to issues of mutual concern.
- To provide open meetings to express, propose, represent, investigate, and debate issues. The Staff Senate, acting as an official and responsible voice in College governance, will recommend action on issues that receive majority approval of the senators.
- To advise the President on working conditions and employment practices, including recognition, compensation, and other pertinent issues.
- To promote awareness of opportunities and encourage staff involvement in the activities and operation of the College.
Kristina Kitchens, President (Finance)
Jenae Hunter, Vice President (Office of the President)
Jamie Montgomery, Recorder (Bookstore)
Taylor Jones, Senator (Student Services)
LeeAnn Clark, Senator (Student Affairs)
Stacy Ribich, Senator (TrainND Northwest)
Jared Ward, Senator (Athletics)
Jeremy Rosaly-Synder, Senator (IT)
Clay Sponable, Senator (Campus Services)
Non voting members
Jesse Keicher, Student President (Student Body)
Gail Raasakka (Faculty Representative)
Academic Year Minutes
If interested in requesting past meeting minutes, please contact the Staff Senate President.