WSC's Staff Senate shall be the representative body of staff to serve the following objectives and purposes:
2020-2021 STAFF SENATORS
- To foster a spirit of unity and cooperation as a participant along with the Faculty Senate and Student Senate in College governance.
- To serve as an active communication link for meaningful information exchange between staff and administration relative to issues of mutual concern.
- To provide open meetings to express, propose, represent, investigate, and debate issues. The Staff Senate, acting as an official and responsible voice in College governance, will recommend action on issues that receive majority approval of the senators.
- To advise the President on working conditions and employment practices, including recognition, compensation, and other pertinent issues.
- To promote awareness of opportunities and encourage staff involvement in the activities and operation of the College.
Megan Kasner, President (Office of the President)
John Bowkus, Vice President (Athletics)
Kristina Kitchens, Recorder (Finance)
Ryan Avery (Distance Learning)
Jenae Hunter (Academic Affairs)
Desiree Cannon (Student Affairs)
Joshua Jeffries (IT)
Currently Vacant (Campus Services)
Jamie Montgomery (Bookstore)
Stacy Ribich (TrainND Northwest)
Renee Gerard (Adult Learning)
Faye Krogen (Faculty Representative)
If interested in requesting past meeting minutes, please contact the Staff Senate President.