WILLISTON, N.D. - In response to increasing community involvement at the College, Williston State College created a committee to help advise on WSC's annual goals. WSC's President Advisory Council (PAC) consists of prominent alumni, community leaders, and friends of higher education and the College.
- Mayor - Howard Klug
- Williams County Commissioner - Dan Kalil
- CEO, Williston State College Foundation - Terry Olson
- Superintendent, Williston School District 1 - Dr. Viola LeFountaine
- CEO, Hospital - Matt Grimshaw
- Chairman, ASB - Pat Sogard
- Executive Director, Williston Chamber of Commerce - Scott Meske
- Legislator, House - Representative Gary Sukut
- Legislator, House - Representative Pat Hatlestad
- Legislator, Senate - Senator Brad Bekkedahl
- Director, Williston Parks and Recreation - Darin Krueger
- President, WSC - Dr. Raymond Nadolny
- Vice President for Academic Affairs, WSC - Dr. John Miller
- CEO, TrainND - Deanette Piesik
Terry Olson, Executive Director for the WSC Foundation, and Dr. Raymond Nadolny, President of WSC, led the inaugural meeting April 14, 2016. The council discussed WSC's accomplishments as well as areas for improvement to help shape the College's annual goals.
"As we transition to another phase in our economy, the College must be more vigilant in listening to the needs of the community," Nadolny explained. "The President's Advisory Council allows us to both listen and respond to a diverse group of leaders in our community."
Providing insight to the President and his leadership team, members advocated for the College, highlighting its education, teaching, and public-service roles.
The PAC will meet twice a year, once in the fall and in the spring, to review progress and discuss future goals. Dr. Nadolny will relay relevant information to each board member via email or mail throughout the year.
WSC may consider additional members for the PAC. Please reach out to Megan Theis, Executive Assistant to the President, if you have any questions, concerns, or recommendations for additional members.
For suggestions on areas of improvement or positive affirmations, please visit WSC's Suggestion Box: