2023 DACAC College Fair: A Gateway to higher education and career opportunities
Posted: Sep 08 2023
WILLISTON, ND- The annual Dakota College Admission Counselors (DACAC) College Fair will be held again in 2023, and it is anticipated to be a crucial occasion for students and their families looking to pursue higher education. The fair will take place at Williston State College's The Well on September 12, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Students can learn about a variety of colleges and career paths at the 2023 DACAC College Fair in one convenient location. Attendees will have the chance to obtain important insights and gather information to help them make wise decisions about their futures thanks to an excellent lineup of exhibitors from a variety of institutions, colleges, and career-oriented organizations.
Date: September 12, 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Location: Thomas Witt Leach Complex, ‘The Well,’ Williston State College Campus
Early Exhibitor Access: 9:00 AM
Deadline for Exhibitor Check-In: 9:30 AM
- United States Marine Corps
- University of South Dakota
- Dakota College at Bottineau
- Black Hills State University
- Dakota State University
- University of Mary
- South Dakota Mines
- Sheridan College
- South Dakota State University
- Mayville State University
- Omaha's University of Nebraska
- Minot State College
- North Dakota Air Guard
- North Dakota Army National Guard
- NDSU Nursing at Sanford Health
- Bemidji State University
- Northern State University
- Williston State College
- Augustana University
- The Salon Professional Academy
- University of Minnesota Duluth
- Concordia College
- Dakota Wesleyan University
- University of MN Crookston
- Miles Community College
- Mitchell Technical College
- Lake Area Technical College
- University of Jamestown
- Alexandria Technical and Community College
- Minnesota North College
- Grand Canyon University
- Southwest Minnesota State University
- Western Dakota Technical College
- Minnesota State University Moorhead
- North Dakota State University
- Dickinson State University
- Lake Region State College
- Northland Community and Technical College
- RDO Equipment Co.
- Southeast Technical College
- General Equipment & Supplies Inc.
- Minnesota State Community & Technical College
- Bismarck State College
- St. Cloud State University
- Valley City State University
All high school students, their parents, and anyone else interested in learning more about opportunities for higher education and a job are welcome to attend this event. Participants will have the chance to speak with representatives from a variety of schools face-to-face, hear about different academic programs, scholarships available, and receive insightful guidance on the college application process.
“Education is the key that unlocks the door to a world of opportunities. We hope eager learners will join us at this event, where dreams meet reality, and where high school students, colleges, and organizations can come together to explore the boundless possibilities of higher education and future careers,” said Vice President for Student Affairs Megan Kasner.
Don't pass up this excellent chance to launch your academic and professional careers. On September 12, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, please join us at The Well at Williston State College.
Visit our website at willistonstate.edu for additional details regarding the 2023 DACAC College Fair, or get in touch with Megan Kasner, Vice President for Student Affairs, at 701.774.4295 or email@example.com.
A group of educators known as the Dakota College Admission Counselors (DACAC) has as its aim to support students and families in the Dakota area by promoting higher education and offering resources. The annual DACAC College Fair is a signature event designed to introduce students to colleges and organizations that can support their academic and professional objectives.
This fair is sponsored by the Dakota Association for College Admission Counseling. For questions on the Code of Ethics and Exhibitor Resources, please visit https://www.dacacnd.com/.
where the people make the difference