Transfer Students | Williston State College

to the top of the page
Home Page
Transfer Students  -

Transfer Students

  Home  »  Admissions »  How to Apply »  

Transfer Students

1. Application for Admission

If you have previously applied, a new account must be created in order to submit a new application for admission.

2. All Official Transcripts

To be considered official, transcripts must be received by WSC in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution or sent by an electronic transcript exchange service.

WSC accepts electronic transcripts from National Student Clearinghouse, eScrip-Safe, Parchment, and North Dakota eTranscripts.
view more
Official High School Transcripts or GED
  • Exemptions to this policy may be granted if you have completed 24 or more semester hours of transferrable college level coursework.
  • If you are a current high school student, an official work in progress transcript can be submitted. A final high school transcript will be required after you have officially graduated.
view more
Official College/University Transcripts
  • Official transcripts must be received from ALL institutions previously attended.
  • If you are currently enrolled in an institution, an official work in progress transcript can be submitted. A final transcript will be required after grades have been officially posted.
  • As of August 13, 2018: Important Notice Regarding Transcripts Between North Dakota Public Colleges and Universities. If you are requesting transcripts from any of the institutions within the North Dakota University System (NDUS) for the purpose of admissions, it is not necessary to request transcripts through a third party site. Instead, WSC will be able to retrieve your academic transcript from other NDUS colleges and universities at no charge to you. You will, however, be notified if you have any holds on your academic transcripts for outstanding debt owed to an NDUS college or university. No refunds will be granted for individuals who inadvertently request transcripts through a third-party site to be exchanged between NDUS colleges and universities.

3. Vaccination Records (On-Campus Students Only)

  • Two doses of the Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) vaccine for students born after 01/01/1957.
  • One dose of the Meningococcal vaccine after the age of 16 for all students 21 and under.
  • Exemptions to this policy may be granted if your beliefs preclude participation in an immunization program.
  • North Dakota Residents can request their immunization from the ND Department of Health.

4. Placement Scores

Placement scores are required for all degree-seeking students. If you have Math and English courses that transfer to WSC from a regionally accredited institution, this document could be waived. Learn more about placement testing.

Enrollment Services

Stevens Hall, 105
p. 701.774.4200
t. 701.595.7389
Williston State College Teton Mascot where the people make the difference