Students new to WSC are able to attend our registration days or schedule a time to meet with their advisor on their own. In order to register for classes and attend a registration day, students MUST be accepted for admission. Students that sign up for a registration day that are not accepted will not be assigned a time.
- Stay in your car until your check-in time
- Follow all signs and map guidelines
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance
- Use hand sanitizer after each station
- Face coverings will be required in all classrooms, common areas, gatherings, and office spaces, except where social distancing (separation of 6 feet or more) is possible. This applies to visitors, faculty, staff and students
Check out our Registration FAQ.
If you need to sign up for your courses, be sure to contact your advisor to schedule a time. If you are unsure who your advisor is, please contact the Enrollment Services Office.