For updates regarding WSC's response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)  please click here.

Share This

Administrative Hardship Withdrawal


You must contact the Records Office at to request the Administrative Hardship Withdrawal Form.

If you are considering withdrawing from WSC due to extenuating circumstances, you can choose to complete an Administrative Hardship Withdrawal.

These requests must be approved by the Vice President for Academic Affairs before being processed.